Hair Challenge - Day 2

Well readers my attempt at pincurls was a bit disastrous. When I took them out my hair was straight with a slight curl on the end so when I brushed it out it resembled a 60's bouffant more than anything 1940's. In order to keep this experiment going I have put my hair up in victory rolls. Its a little hard to see from this picture. Tonight I will cheat slightly by wetting it down and putting in some curlers to see if I get a better result tomorrow! Apologies for the slightly dodgy iPhone picture it doesn't really show the rolls very well as its hard to see any contrast on black hair!

2 comments:

  1. Quick tip - never brush a curl! Finger-combing is a-okay, but the more you brush, the more they fall. Especially if you can't use a hairspray to hold them better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the tip! I'll certainly give this a try next time I curl my hair. x

    ReplyDelete